Your membership donation makes a difference and helps our organization:
1. Maintain and operate the Genealogical Library located at 175 East King Street; Chambersburg, PA.
2. Maintain and operate the Old Jail Museum located at 175 East King Street; Chambersburg, PA.
3. Maintain and operate the John Brown House in Chambersburg, PA.
4. Maintain and operate the Brown’s Mill School near Greencastle, PA.
5. Oversee the Chambersburg & Bedford Turnpike Toll House near St. Thomas, PA.
6. Oversee the Carrick Furnace, located on Route 75 in Path Valley.
7. Conduct monthly programs on local history for the Society.
8. Publish a bi-monthly newsletter containing items of historical interest, genealogical information, and business of the Society.
9. Hold timely local history events and accomplish historic preservation efforts.